GB Ultra Training Day
Ultra Running Made Ultra Simple
With Go Beyond Coach Andy Mouncey
Based at the impressive Lamport Hall this course offers a terrific mix of let's get out there do some running together with talking it all through, a must day if you are looking to improve the skills to make you a more complete Ultra runner.
This Is For You If You Want To:
- Get better at controlling the effort you make getting up and down hills
- Enjoy running smoother and feeling lighter on your feet
- Improve your mental strength and skills so you can manage the testing times
- Make equipment choices that are right for you
- learn simple navigation skills so that this can become a strength.
- Turn a DNF and disappointment into performances you can be proud of.
Where: Lamport Hall can be found just off the A508. Leave the A14 at Junction 2 of and head south to Northampton For Directions click here.
When: Saturday 26th May, 2012. Start 10:30.
Entry Fees: £25.00.
Parking: There is ample parking in the grounds of Lamport Hall near the start.
Course: The course takes a circular route taking in the first and last few miles of the Northants Ultra. Approx 5 miles.
What to wear: Running wear is a matter of personal choice but conditions are likely to be changeable even in May. We would recomnmend all terrain shoes unless the conditions are extremely good.
Toilets: There are toilets to the side of the Hall, follow the path and there are sign posts making the toilets easy to find.
Drinks & Refreshments: There will be water available, and there is a pub immediately opposite providing good food. no additional food will be provided.
Course Content: The training course is 100% participant driven, previous topics have covered Clothing / Kit choices, Basic foot care, Motivation and Focus, navigation tips, Improving Running Efficiency.